Citrus Soy candle luxury candle
Here are some wonderful facts about soy candles that I wanted to share with you:
8 Reasons to burn Soy Candles in your home
1. Clean Burning – soy wax burns cleaner than its paraffin counterpart, which reduces pollution and doesn’t release harmful irritants into the air.
2. Non-toxic and non-carcinogenic –no pesticides or herbicides are used in the making of soy candles. This makes them a healthy choice especially in homes with children or allergy sufferers.
3. Better for you and your home – soy candle are made using lead free wicks and don’t release soot like other candles. This means you won’t be left with black gunk in the jar as the candle burns. This soot is also released into our homes, coating our walls and our ceilings.
4. Natural and Renewable Resource – Soybeans are a renewable source unlike paraffin, which contains petroleum.
5. Biodegradable and water-soluble – soybean oil is used to make the soy wax. It’s naturally biodegradable, making soy candles great for the environment and easier to clean should accidental spills occur.
6. Richer Fragrance – soy candles are made using triple the fragrance of paraffin wax candles. As a result they smell better and do so in a subtle way that isn’t overpowering.
7. Long Burning – soy candles burn slower or cooler than paraffin wax and can last up 30% longer. Our candles burn up to 45 hours.
8. Great for agriculture – soy candles are made from 100% soybeans making them a healthy choice. They also support our farmers, which has a positive impact on the agricultural industry.