I know the January sales are over but we’re an online shop with a difference bringing you a spectacular sale in February.
You’re probably wondering why we would be so crazy. And the answer is simple… because we can and because you deserve to get your hands on an ethical treat or two in the month of love.
It’s our biggest sale to date with a whopping 30% off all existing lines. You simply won’t believe your eyes.
So here’s the juicy stuff you’re gonna wanna know:
- If you’re looking to refresh your living room this year then our beautiful collection of handmade throws might be just the ticket. Our artisans adopt traditional styles of weaving to craft these bespoke throws. You can choose from three distinctive and stunning styles in a wonderful range of colours to choose from. Check them out here
- Right, moving on to our gorgeous cushions because, let’s face it chairs can feel a bit lonely without a cushion for company. You’ll find that many of our cushions – like the intricate moss stitch and lambswool cushions – partner up fabulously with their matching throws. But, we also have a delightful range of ethically sourced cushions from Ghana and these are sure to add an instant splash of colour to any room. Discover the range here
- If hosting more dinner parties and entertaining friends is high on your agenda for 2016 then why not wow your guests with a stunning and stylish selection of kitchenware. Our mango wood salad bowls and dishes have a soft grain and smooth texture providing both practicality and instant glamour to any dining table. Go on, see for yourself
- No dining experience will be complete without a cup of something hot and steamy before your bid your guests farewell and
our Mali mugs and jugs are just the ticket. Two-toned with contrasting textures give them a real earthy and natural feel. They are dishwasher safe too making them a perfectly practical addition to your coffee cup rack. See why they’re our best-sellers.
- Our hand sewn and beautifully bound journals are also on sale. You can choose from a cherry-picked selection of styles and fabrics and most are available in two different sizes to meet your various scribing needs. Our journals are made using acid-free and organic cotton paper, which is both kind to people and the planet. Discover more here.
- And finally – in case you need another reason to check out our mega sale – our FSC certified candlesticks are stunning and beautifully handmade in India. They will adorn any mantlepiece in fine style. And with Valentine’s Day fast approaching, why not fill your home with a sensuous touch of warm inviting aromas? And our hand-poured soy candles will help to create the perfect romantic atmosphere too.
So, honeys, knock yourselves out. Grab yourself a bargain, while stocks last.
Happy shopping and all the very best for 2016
Title image courtesy of toppixgallery.com